1) What is the minimum educational qualification required to get into the PG program?
ANS : Graduation (minimum three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized University with mandatory minimum of 50 per cent marks. The students who are appearing for final year examination / awaiting final year results can also apply.
2) What are the various exams considered?
ANS : We consider marks in any of the following all India examinations. CAT/ CMAT / ATMA / MAT / MH-CET / XAT/ GMAT
3) What are the minimum cut off scores in each of the tests that are considered?
ANS : Lexicon MILE believes in the overall personality while selecting students considering their past academic records, work experience, if any, among others. There is no prescribed minimum cut off score for any test. However, due weightage is given to the test scores. For this year’s admission 20 percent weightage will be given to the test scores.
4) Can I apply for PGDM program if I have not appeared for any of the above mentioned entrance tests?
ANS : No
5) What scores do I submit if I have given all the exams?
ANS : You can submit all the scores whatever you have appeared at or wherever you have scored highest.
6) Is the PGDM Course at Lexicon MILE an AICTE approved course?
ANS : The PGDM Course at Lexicon MILE is approved by AICTE & DTE, Maharashtra, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
7) What is the intake of students in Lexicon MILE PGDM program?
ANS : Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): 120 seats
8) What is the PGDM admission application form fee for 2018-20?
ANS : For our AICTE approved Lexicon MILE PGDM program, the Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for academic year 2018-20 (Available at Lexicon MILE office. Form can also be downloaded from www.lexiconmile.com Payment details are stated below to confirm application status)
9) How do I pay for the Admission Form?
ANS : Mode of Payment for PGDM admission application form for 2018-20
1. Cheque or Demand draft in favor of Lexicon MILE-Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence payable at Pune.
2. Online payment through NEFT/RTGS/Cash Deposit. Details as stated below:
Name of Account Holder: Lexicon MILE-Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Branch Name: Ramwadi Pune
Bank A/ C No: 7611533804
IFSC Code: KKBK0000730
10) What are the selection criteria for Lexicon MILE PGDM program?
ANS : The below mentioned process determines the selection to Lexicon MILE PGDM 2018-20 program.
- Competitive Exam Test scores
- Group Discussion (GD)/ Caselet Analysis and Personal interview (PI):
- Technical Interview: These questions test your basic knowledge and look into your overall understanding of management concepts.
- Competency based Interview: Competency or behavioural questions are one of the best tools to identify whether a candidate’s characteristics and motivations match the behaviours needed for a management admission. These help identify the behavioural traits and characteristics that Lexicon MILE believes, are essential for success as future management professionals.
- Past academic records
- Work experience, if any Based on weighted average of the above parameters, the merit listing is done.
11) What weightage do we give for various parameters in selection process?
ANS : Weightages vary from year to year. Apart from GD/Case Analysis and PI, weightage is also given to past academic credentials and work experience. Test scores also carry a weightage.
12) What are the different specializations offered by Lexicon MILE?
ANS : The institute offers dual specializations in PGDM program: Finance or Marketing along with Human Resources as an Elective.
13) What is the fee structure for Lexicon MILE PGDM program?
ANS : The fee structure for the PGDM course for the academic year 2018-20 is mentioned separately on the Lexicon MILE Website.
14) Will I get refund of fees if I cancel my admission?
ANS : Yes, As per AICTE rules.
15) Do I have to abide by the fee structure and dates of fee submission?
ANS : Yes. Complete fees have to be paid as per Lexicon MILE fee structure rules and regulations declared for academic year 2018-20. No separate requests/favours/part payments can be availed from the Institute.
16) Are there any management seats?
ANS : No. All seats are purely on merit. The institute does not charge any Capitation Fees, whatsoever.
17) Where would the admission process be conducted?
ANS : The admission process would be conducted at: Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Goa, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Varanasi, Amritsar, Indore, Surat, Bhopal and Ahmedabad. (The list of centres is subject to changes) Note: Any of the outstation centers can be changed at the discretion of the institute depending on response. Other new centers may also be added depending on response from the candidates. The venue of the process at the outstation campus would be uploaded in due course.
18) Does Lexicon MILE provide hostel facility?
ANS : Yes. The hostel facility is provided for both boys and girls separately.
19) What are the generic hostel facilities provided at Lexicon MILE?
ANS : The Lexicon MILE hostel facilities include, provision of clean drinking water, hot and cold water supply, 24/7 wifi facility, 24/7 professional security guards, CCTV cameras for increased vigilance, furnished rooms etc.
20) Is hostel stay mandatory for all students?
ANS : Yes. Lexicon MILE PGDM program is a full time residential program. Hence, hostel stay is mandatory for all full time students enrolled for the Lexicon MILE PGDM program, irrespective of whether the students belong to Pune or outside Pune.
21) Does Lexicon MILE provide pick and drop facility?
ANS : Yes. Lexicon MILE provides the pick and drop bus facility to all its students, to and fro from the campus to the hostel.
22) How are placements at Lexicon MILE?
ANS : The placement is quite decent at Lexicon MILE and is 100% since its inception. The institute has very good relationship with a large number of corporate and alumni from various sectors. The statistical details of the placement of the said batch till date are as under:
- Highest salary: Rs 18 lacs p.a.
- Average salary: Rs 6.25 lacs p.a.
23) Can I know the names of some select recruiters at Lexicon MILE?
ANS : Yes. Lexicon MILE has had an excellent track record of 100% placements each year. The companies range from Startups to Brands, across all sectors. Some of the prominent ones are AXIS Bank, Eureka Forbes, Bajaj Allianz, Amul India, Credit Sudhar, Indiabulls, Secure Now, Sintex, NCord, M3M, AXA, ACI, Octane, 99 Acres, Aditya Birla Group, Apollo India Ltd, Aptech, Café Coffee Day, eClerx, Edelweiss Godrej, Tokio Life Insurance Ltd, Piaggio, FirstSource, First Naukri.com, Hewlett Packard, HSBC Bank, ICICI Securities, IndusInd Bank, Magicbricks.com, FoodPanda, Mahindra and Mahindra, Sahara India, Sintex, Seasons Mall, Larsen & Toubro, Shoppers Stop, Standard Chartered Bank, Syntel, Thomas International, Nestle, Videocon, Wipro, WNS, Wockhardt and Yes Bank.
24) Does Lexicon MILE have both domestic and international placements?
ANS : Yes. Lexicon MILE has both domestic and international placements.
25) Where will I get the Lexicon MILE application form for PGDM program?
ANS : At all the below stated addresses.
1. Institute office at Lexicon MILE Tower, Nagar Road, Wagholi on all working days (10.00 am to 4.00 pm)
2. You can apply online from our website here: http://lexiconmile.com/apply.php
26) What is the last date for sale and submission of Application Forms?
ANS : Last date of sale of forms: 31st March, 2018; last date of submission of forms: 15th April, 2018
27) What is the date of declaration of results?
ANS : Dates shall be declared soon. Results will be most likely, declared in the months of May/June 2018.
28) What is the date of commencement of classes for PGDM programs?
ANS : Mid June/July-2018 (Details will be made available later)
29) What are the Institute contact details where I can reach for any information/ assistance?
ANS : Institute Address & Contact Details: • Lexicon MILE Tower, Lexicon Estate, Gat No. 726, Pune-Nagar Road, Wagholi, Pune-412207 (Maharashtra) Call: +20-69780780
Note : Please call for: Lexicon MILE PGDM 18-20 Batch Admissions
30) Any faculty member I can get in touch with for my PGDM 2018-20 admission concerns.
ANS : Yes. The faculty contact details are given below:-
- Prof. Parmeshwar Kawle: email@example.com
- Dr. Susen Varghese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Information: In case you have major issue, please contact the Director of the institute Dr. Neeraj Sharma at email@example.com