Want to see more? Check out our Photo Gallery
- Students Life
- Academic Learning
- Non-Academic Learning
Immerse in new cultures, step out of your comfort zone, develop cross-cultural understanding, gain real-world experience and engage some of the world’s top companies with our Lexicon MILE PGDM AICTE approved two year full time program.
Some of the most enriching experiences you’ll have here will derive from the diversity at Lexicon MILE student community, is involvement in extracurricular activities. Whether you are interested in education, energy, or private equity — or you just want to play a good game of cricket over a weekend, work it out at a terrace gym or spend time in the villages of Maharashtra— you are at the right place; Lexicon MILE, Wagholi, Pune.
With majority of the students living on the campus, the PGDM experience is more than attending classes—it’s about having a sense of community, and a feeling that the place where you live for two years, is home.
Management education can never be learnt only through books. Academics at Lexicon MILE involve the ‘One Student a Time’ approach wherein personal attention is given to each student through an active training of practical demonstrations which is the best proven and popular method to imbibe learnings in students. We at Lexicon MILE use tools of case studies, new analyses, lectures, discussions, problem solving sessions, role plays, simulations, live field projects, theoretical impressions and corporate immersions to continuously mould their personality towards a good leader.
Besides providing the basic management capabilities it also provides:-
- The ability to use a contingency approach to solving business problems.
- Combining the best parts of several solutions into a unique and better solution.
- Having a global perspective.
- Working with and learning from others
Life at Lexicon MILE is a beautiful blend of co-curricular activities and programs. Learning being the focus of all these activities and executing the ‘One Student a Time’ approach, these programs and events become a major channel to showcase, exhibit and nurture the talent of students through liberal art forms, culture, dance, songs, business quizzes, debates, extempore, management games and management movies, theme based shows etc shaping therein their personalities towards successful leadership. Besides investing in the leadership skills of the students, these activities also provides:-
- A platform to plan, organize, budget and implement events and programs.
- Learning to a take a 360 * view to every activity.
- Time management, team management, talent management skills.
- Revere and respect traditions of India.
- Develop a holistic view to communal living.
The Management Institute for Leadership and Excellence has the all the adequate facilities befitting the standards of a modern B-school. These include:
- Modern and well lighted Reception Area.
- Spacious ventilated Classrooms.
- Computer Laboratory with inbuilt Wi-Fi facility.
- Large audio visual enabled Seminar Hall primarily dedicated for Management Development and Corporate Interaction programs.
- 100 plus networked terminals with uninterrupted broadband internet facility.
- Large Student Activity Centre.
- Fully computerized, tech savvy and well-stocked Library and Reading Room (with on-line soft ware of OPAC).
- 500 hundred seater state of the art Auditorium with retractable seating and latest light and sound facilities.
- Yoga &Meditation Centre.
- Play Grounds.
- Terrace Gymnasium.
- Conference Room for In-house Meetings.
- Girls and Boys Common Rooms equipped with Indoor Games.
- Medical Room.
- Congenial and Student Friendly Hostel Facility.
- Administrative Office.
- State of the art Canteen Facility.
- And many more…
All these facilities are spread out in a large open space in a serene climate of Lexicon MILE Campus at Wagholi, Pune, conducive for learning processes.