DEGREE FROM UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES (UK)
- Course Details
- Course Duration
- Trends in Global MBA Courses
- USPs Lexicon USW Global MBA
- Fee Structure
- Management Research Project
- Course Eligibility Criteria
- The Global MBA program gives you the best international industrial exposure by focusing on helping students understand real-world aspects of business like decision-making, innovation, value creation, critical thinking and leadership.
- Total course credits-180
- The certificate program in management from Lexicon MILE, India is an excellent program which is worth 80 credits and the same shall be accepted by USW (UK)
- The remaining 100 credits will have to completed at The University of South Wales (UK) in about 10 months time.
|June - December||Lexicon, India||Course Study inclusive of Soft Skills & Technical Skills Certifications|
|February - November||University of South Wales, U.K.||Course Study & International Industry Internships.|
|January - April||Lexicon, India||Pre-Placement Training Module & Corporate Employability Certifications.|
A greater focus on global business, earning a degree with global-centric curriculum and diverse student bodies can really make candidates stand out in companies. According to John Hawksworth, PwC Chief Economist, “The E7 could comprise almost 50% of world GDP by 2050, while the G7’s share declines to only just over 20%”
- Numero Uno for UK, US and EU Based International Internships
- Opportunity to work in Wall Street Financial Markets in New York
- Corporate Employabiltiy Certifications
- Management Research & Applied Consultancy Live Projects
- Live Business Projects
- Dual Specializations in India & UK
- Highly Competitive Fees
- Intensive Pre Placement Training Module & Corporate Employability Certifications
- Rich Global Faculty Pool
- Updated Industry 4.0 Course Curricullum
|Subjects||Performance Management||Strategic International Marketing||Corporate Finance||Strategic Operations Management & Operational Research|
|Subjects||Leading, Managing & Developing People||Emerging Trends in Marketing||Financial Management / Corporate Governance||Sustainable Supply Chain Management|
|Sr. No||Description||Fees (in ₹)||Location|
|1||Tuition Fees||GBP 5,000/-||University of South Wales|
|2||Tuition Fees||5,70,000/-||Lexicon MILE|
|4||Lab Charges||25,000/-||Lexicon MILE|
|5||Sports & Hobbies||50,000/-||Lexicon MILE|
** Fees mentioned above does not include: Hostel and Mess fees at Lexicon MILE (Optional), UK Study VISA fees, Food & Accommodation at UK and Travel cost.
Internships will be available for students to gain valuable work experience and apply the learn theories.
These internships will be competitive in nature and the students will undergo a selection process.
The inernships for selected students are available In UK, EU, USA.
The USA Internship is Based on the Wall Street In New York (heart of the US financial markets).
In this supervised and taught module, explore the concept, theories and practice of project management and consultancy skills whilst building on the research methodological skills and requirements of critical debate established throughout the program. Learn how these key skills are vital within a business context to ensure rlgorous decisiom making.
Employability is at the heart of everything we do, and we aim to ensure that our students are innovative, creative and entrepreneurial, which helps make our graduates employable across the globe.
This demanding and dynamic course is designed for those looking to take their career to the next level. It will help you develop the knowledge and skills to be a successful strategic business leader and eqip you with an insight into the business practices you will need for a future in an ever changing global environment.
Developed in close consultation with a range of employers who have contributed significantly to making our graduates more effective in the workplace, the University of South Wales Global MBA is appreciated World wide as a qualification due to its relevance within the world of work. The completion of a management research project gives you the chance to showcase your knowledge and analytical skills that are essential to top employers.
The completion of the Global MBA gives our Gen Z Management Leaders, that extra edge to lead international work places with the finesse and panache of a leader who tops in Success parameters of Personality, Attitude, Content depth and Genuinity, the world reckons with.
- Bachelors in any field with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Valid Passport.
- The score of one of the Entrance Exams: CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT.
Eligibility to enter in terms at University of South Wales, UK.
- The Global Mba degree offered by University of South Wales (UK) has a total of 180 credits out of which 80 credits assessments and 80 credits certificate is offered by Lexicon MILE. On successful completion of 80 credits a student then becomes eligible to further get into university of South Wales to complete the remaining 100 credits and finally obtain a degree from University of South Wales (UK).
- IELTS overall 6 and no band below 5.5 on the scale of 9 or equivalent.
- Get a successful General student VISA (Tier 4) to study in the UK. Please go through the UK Government website to know more about VISA documents requirement.
Note: You will be given assistance for VISA application during your first Term at Lexicon MILE.