Designed for practising managers looking to take the step upwards to a strategic role, the Lexicon MILE PGDM provides a distinctive way of developing your achievements and thinking. Delivered in our Lexicon MILE Campus at Wagholi, Pune, over two years, this program has the added value of AICTE approval. The AICTE promotes excellence in management and leadership in India and this course is your pathway to success.
The Lexicon MILE Academic Board of Council is the highest academic body of the Institute and is responsible for the maintenance of standards of instruction, education and examination within the Institute. It has the best thought leaders, at the national level represented by both academia and corporate. The subjects thus contemporary maintain the latest syllabus, as per the market demand. The Course for the PGDM program is spread over four trimesters, with first two having subjects in general management. During the first year all students pursue the same course of study which enables them to build a firm foundation of management concepts and skills across all the key disciplines. The last two trimesters are devoted to specializations, across core areas of management. Final year students have a variety of specializations to choose from, depending on their aptitude and preferences. In the final year all students specialize in area of their choice, from any area of the offered disciplines.
Designed exclusively for students with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of academic and industry experts.
- Foundation module aimed at Convergence at the beginning of the program.
- Specializations offered Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Specializations offered in Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Career-focused projects.
- High corporate integration in terms of teaching by the best in visiting faculty, corporate interaction series and concurrent bizternships (live industry projects).
- Personality development programs, Corporate grooming workshops and Corporate Etiquette programs held periodically to make them industry ready.
- Yoga & Meditation programs.
- Foreign language (Business German) as a mandatory subject.
- Business Excel as a mandatory subject.
- Optional Certification Courses in Digital Marketing, SAP and Six Sigma.
- Excellent placement track record (both summers as well as well as final).
- Uno Research modules to sharpen analytical skills and build research acumen in students.
- Consistent and regular student committee driven activities and events, to hone business skills and cater to all round development in students.
Lexicon MILE USP
‘Minimum 9 months paid internship in final year’
Corporate Interface: Lexicon MILE believes that Management education is incomplete without giving the right corporate exposure to the students. At Lexicon MILE corporate interface is a regular and rigorous feature of the two year PGDM program
- Minimum 9 months paid internship in final year. Long termed industry internship to support and augment the ‘lack of experience’ and ‘domain knowledge of freshers.
- Lexicon MILE PGDM program also includes an additional of 16 plus skill based certifications.
- Frequent Alumni Interaction Series for knowledge and experience sharing.
- Corporate Mentoring Sessions.
- Mock Group Discussions and Interview Workshops for all students with individual level feedback and follow-up.
- Industrial Visits with interactions with Top Management for knowledge sharing.
- Live Industry/Business Projects.
The Lexicon MILE Advantage
‘One student a Time’
- The ‘One Student a Time’ approach aims at individual focus and attention on each and every student’s growth and development.
- Winter Internship Project in association with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Self Help Groups, Pune Municipal Corporation, Traffic Police and NGOs’.
- Academic Council Board of Faculty from IIM’s, IITs and very senior people from reputed Corporate
- Paperless culture by use of mandatory laptop
- Employability Workshops and Training in Personality Development, Emotional Intelligence, Business Communication etc.
- Rigorous Student involvement in strategic management decisions through Student Committees
- National and International Student Exchange
- Summer Internship Projects in reputed companies in India and abroad
- Regular Soft skills and Life skill Modules
- Best Business Practices Sessions, Remedial Sessions and Tutorials
- Periodic Corporate Interaction Series
- Structured Corporate Grooming Sessions in each trimester
- Methodical Personality Development Training
- Research Conferences
- Finest academic delivery by Indian and Foreign Faculty