The Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) offered by Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence is a two - year full time program approved by AICTE (All India council for Technical Education) and DTE Maharashtra, under the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India.
Designed for practising managers looking to take the step upwards to a strategic role, the Lexicon MILE PGDM provides a distinctive way of developing your achievements and thinking. Delivered in our Lexicon MILE Campus at Wagholi, Pune, over two years, this program has the added value of AICTE approval. The AICTE promotes excellence in management and leadership in India and this course is your pathway to success.
Spanning across six trimesters and leading to PGDM, the most notable features of the program include its robust industry driven curriculum and objectives of providing a genuinely broad based global management education. The program equips and grooms multi-faceted, multi-skilled managers competent of handling intricate situations and is adept to managing change effectively and efficiently. The dual specialization course offers students specializations in Marketing, Finance and an exposure to Human Resources, ensuring that they are thoroughly accomplished in at least two functional areas, while endowed with all the vital working knowledge of human capital management skills.
The syllabus is vetted by established corporate and academic experts every year and tuned to the needs of the industry. The PGDM here is very unique compared to other Management colleges as it offers minimum fifteen plus skill and domain based certifications, along with the regular PGDM program, which makes the students more industry ready, with an extra edge, compared to other Management College students.
Designed exclusively for students with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
Moreover, the Lexicon MILE PGDM program also makes the fresher student graduates, work experienced, by the time he/she completes the full two years at the Institute. This is done by offering a minimum nine months of paid internships in the second year of the PGDM program.
WHY Lexicon MILE-Pune:
Lexicon MILE practices “One Student a Time” approach aiming at individual focus & attention on each student.
Designed exclusively for students with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership, by providing one full year of hard core academics and one full year of paid work internships. Some of the prominent features of the Lexicon MILE PGDM program include the following:-
- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of academic and industry experts.
- Foundation module of Intensive Induction, aimed at Convergence of brilliant minds from the Corporate, at the beginning of the program.
- Two Weeks Winter Internship in association with many government bodies
- Visiting faculties from IIMs, IITs & other top notch institutes.
- Corporate faculties from Indian & Foreign Companies
- Paperless Learning Material
- Industry Workshop and Employability Workshops and Seminars
- Training in Emotional Intelligence, Personality Development, Business Communication and Corporate Grooming
- Regular Soft Skills and Life Skills Training
- Periodic Corporate Interaction Sessions and Corporate Mentoring
- National and International Reearch Conferences
- Frequent Alumni Interaction Series for Knowledge & Experience Sharing
- Industrial Visits with interactions with Top Management
- Live / Online Projects
- Best Business Practices Sessions / Innovative Case Studies
- Educational Seminars & Forums
- Interactive Role Plays
- Management Workshops and Management Games
- Mock Group Discussions and Personal Interview Placement Sessions to prepare for Final Placements
- Remedial Classes for academically poor students
- Tutorial Classes to improve specialization domain knowledge.
- Rigorous Student involvement in Strategic Management
- Improve decisions making ability through student committees.
- Seed Funding opportunity for innovative business ideas.
- Specializations offered Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Career-focused projects.
- Personality development programs, Corporate grooming workshops and Corporate Etiquette programs held periodically to make them industry ready.
- Yoga & Meditation programs.
- Excellent placement track record (both summers as well as well as final).
- Uno Research modules to sharpen analytical skills and build research acumen in students.
- Consistent and regular student committee driven activities and events, to hone business skills and cater to all round development in students.
Apart from the above, Lexicon MILE is extremely high on academic rigor brimming with regular classroom interactions wherein tools include case studies, seminars, role plays, news analysis, industrial visits, management games etc. ( Please refer pie chart below).