Programs In Partnership With University Of New Haven, USA
The University of New Haven was established in 1920 at West Haven, Connecticut. The University is situated on approximately 122 acres of land. The University includes, Arts & Science College, College of Business, the College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences & the School of Health Sciences.
The Pompea College of Business under University of New Haven runs the Business Analytics Programmes. The basic objective of the Master's Program in Business Analytics is to help convert large amount of data into information and information into profit.
PGPM + MBA (9 + 25 credits)
The program focuses on the dynamic ever-changing business environment and real life experiences that can help student learn, assimilate, imbibe and use knowledge for solutions to corporate problems. It also focuses on experiential learning for the course to remain impactful. The program also helps would be entrepreneurs realize their latent passions and convert the same into viable organizations.
The program is ideal for students wanting to start their corporate lives as managers. The course work covers the core elements of business such as finance, marketing, economics, management, accounts etc. The course work also focuses on elaborate and exhaustive projects honing the managerial skill of students.
|Sr.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Fundamentals of Business Analytics|
|2||Basics of Marketing Management|
|3||Introduction to Operations Management|
|4||Fundamental Managerial Accounting|
|5||International Business – I|
|6||Fundamentals of Statistics & Quantitative Technique|
|8||Project Work – I|
|Sr.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Leadership & Teams|
|5||International Business – II|
|8||Project Work – II|
Courses at UNH | Core Courses
- Leadership and Team Building
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Leading Organizational Strategy and Change
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management Students will take either two additional restricted elective courses for a General MBA or the four courses for the STEM certified.
- Data Analytics (STEM-certified)
- Financial Analysis (STEM-certified)
- Marketing and Digital Marketing (STEM-certified)
- B. E. / B. Tech. or any Bachelor from NAAC Accredited University with a minimum aggregate of 60%
- Valid Passport
- The score of one of the Entrance Exams: CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / GMAT
Criteria to progress to Term 3:
- Pass all the subjects of Term 1 and Term 2.
- IELTS overall 6.5 and no band below 6.0 on the scale of 9 or equivalent.
- GRE Verbal 150 and QA 153.
- Get a successful student VISA (F-1) to study in the USA. Please go through the USA Government website (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/ en/us-visas/study/student-visa.html) to know more about VISA procedure and documents requirement.
Careers after program:
- Marketing Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Human Resource Analyst