Education Loan Assistance By Lexicon MILE
Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership & Excellence, Pune assists education Loans for students looking to study in India and abroad from its various education loan channel partners.
Two Passport Size Photos – Applicant and Co-Applicant
Photo ID – Applicant and Co-Applicant (Any one of the following):-
- Grad RightMark gradright.com: On GradRight, find each lender (Domestic or International, Bank or NBFC) who does student loans. Save time by submitting your profile and getting your eligibility checked with every single one, whether you plan to finance your study in India or abroad.
- Credenc credenc.com:Credenc is disrupting the domestic higher education financing market with its future income prediction model which ensures the best students of our country are not starved for funds for their higher education.
- Vidya Lakshmi vidyalakshmi.co.inThis portal has been developed under the guidance of the Department of Financial Services, (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development), and Indian Banks Association (IBA). Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal.
- Bank of Maharashtra www.bankofmaharashtra.in: Bank of Maharashtra offers education loans for Lexicon-Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence students on a Pan INDIA basis. Students can apply through the Vidya Lakshmi website for the same.
- Avanse www.avanse.com: This is a Non-Banking Financial Company rendering loans at competitive interest rates for Indian & Abroad education. It also covers course fees, travel, living and other costs.
- Canara Bank www.canarabank.com:Canara Bank offers education loans to students on a Pan INDIA basis. Students can apply through the Vidya Lakshmi website for the same.
- HDFC Credila hdfccredila.com: This is a Non-Banking Financial Company rendering loans for Indian & Abroad education at reasonable interest rates. For Any other assistance for education loan, you can reach to institute Representative Mr. Vijay Bohra (8218381206)