PGDM Course Structure
An AICTE approved course with dual specialization, the first year consisting of theoretical learnings and final year consisting of practical application-based internships. It is our constant endeavor to provide the most updated and relevant subjects to all our students, hence each year, the academic revamp is a norm at the Institute
USPs of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Intensive 21 days structured and phased Induction Module.
- Minimum 9 months paid internship in final year encompassing long-term industry internship to bridge the fresher’s work experience and domain knowledge.
- Winter internship project in association with Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate change.
- Association with Self Help Groups, Pune Municipal Corporation, Traffic Police, and NGOs to create a culture of social responsibility.
- Developmental plans to improve student’s Spoken English, Communication Skills, etc.
- Tutorials with in-depth corporate knowledge to prepare students for the industry.
- Structured corporate grooming sessions in each trimester.
- Opportunity to work with National and International Brands. Classes on communication skills to improve English Proficiency, language skills, and business etiquette skills.
- Institute annual event to hone business skills especially with respect to sales and marketing, HR skills of Leadership & Team Management, and Financial skills.